What if my tenant moves out after receiving the eviction notice but does not pay what is owed?


An agreement to pay rent is a contract under Texas law. If a tenant complies with the grace period given to vacate your property but fails to make payment arrangements for what is owed, you can file suit against them to recover unpaid rent.


Video Transcript

  Read More

Get Started

Stop losing money by starting the eviction process now. Things will not get better until you take action. Get started today!