How do I follow up on the status of my eviction case in Texas?


The county clerk’s office keeps all of the justice of the peace and county court at law files. You can call the country clerk's office in the county that the eviction suit is filled in, or you may be able to get the information online. The information that is available online varies greatly on a county-by-county basis.

If you have paid Texas Eviction for eviction services, our staff can provide you an update on the case by contacting us. We make it a point to respond to all inquiries within 24 hours of receiving them. 


Video Transcript

  Read More

Get Started

Stop losing money by starting the eviction process now. Things will not get better until you take action. Get started today!