Let Us Represent You In Your Appeal

Hire Us To Represent You

You thought you were done. Then, your tenant appealed the justice of the peace court ruling. Don't worry. We can help. Submit the form to get started.

Our Eviction Appeal Service Includes:

  • Case & paperwork review
  • Flat rate eviction attorney representation in the court of appeals
  • Assistance in returning any of the landlord's money held in the court registry
  • A copy of the Country court judgment sent to the tenant
  • Advice on next steps to obtain possession and collect the monetary damages shown in the judgment